Learn how Pitt is building a healthy and resilient community.
Return to: Academic Programs
The requirements for the Master of Science, either in applied statistics or in statistics for a total of 30 credits.
1. Five Required Courses (15 credits):
2. One graduate level statistics elective courses (3 credits).
3. Two graduate courses in a field other than statistics to which students might apply statistical methods (6 credits).
4. Two graduate level thesis credit courses (6 credits)
1. Four Required Courses (12 credits):
2. Four graduate level statistics elective courses (12 credits).
3. Two graduate level thesis credit courses (6 credits)